top of page

NYBC Group

Public·23 members

Today: Pardubice vs. Liberec live stream 16 December 2023


in 7 hours — Join us for the live broadcast of the 1st League match between FK Pardubice and FC Slovan Liberec, streaming live now. The battle between FK ...


Pardubice vs Slovan Liberec: Match Lineups - 16/12 ... online live scores service, serving over 100 million fans worldwide since 2012. Our Football coverage includes latest news, fixtures & results, standings ... Pardubice W vs Liberec W: LiveScore, Live Stream Watch Pardubice W vs Liberec W live stream on 12/11/2023 at 09:30. Pardubice W - Liberec W prediction, live score, and teams news with starting 11. Pardubice vs FC Slovan Liberec Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-16Match Details Who: Pardubice vs FC Slovan Liberec Competition: 1. Liga When: 2023-12-16, 16:00 Venue: Pod Vinici Pardubice will host FC Slovan Liberec at Pod Vinici on 2023-12-16 at 16:00 in an interesting encounter in 1. Liga. Pardubice vs Slovan Liberec Live Pardubice vs Slovan Liberec live starts on 16/12/2023 at 14:00 UTC time in First League. Currently, Pardubice rank -, while Slovan Liberec hold - position. Pardubice, currently sitting at 14 will be looking for important home win. FC Slovan Liberec, on the other hand, sits in 8 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 35% chance of a home win, and a 38% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 27%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Pardubice vs FC Slovan Liberec is worth a look. FK Pardubice v Liberec LIVE 16. 12. 2023 | Football Follow FK Pardubice v Liberec 16. 12. 2023 live - livescore, H2H stats, latest results and more information on Flashscore.


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page