top of page

NYBC Group

Public·23 members

[[[watch online@]##]] Bohemians vs. SK Dynamo live match 16 December 2023


Bohemians 1905 Praha U19 played against SK Dynamo České Budějovice U19 in 2 matches this season. Currently, Bohemians 1905 Praha U19 rank 16th, while SK ...


Bohemians 1905 vs Dynamo CB: Match results liveGoals over/under (32 goals) for 10 matches More stats Goal distribution (32 total) Championship Round Middle Play-off Relegation Round Who has the edge within the head-to-head between Bohemians 1905 and Dynamo CB? In the 10 face-to-face since 2015, České Budějovice has a 5w 3d 2l record against Bohemians 1905. Bohemians 1905 scored 15 goal(s) while Dynamo CB put 17 ball(s) in the back of the net. In poor form these last 5 matches with 3 loss(es), Bohemians 1905 will aim for better results... The predicted chance of a draw is 24%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Bohemians Prague 1905 vs SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice is worth a look. Bohemians Prague 1905 have won 1 meetings with SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice, while SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice have won 4. There have been 0 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for Bohemians Prague 1905 vs SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Bohemians Prague 1905 and SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice? At the moment there are 3 tips in the 1X2 market, with 3 tips backing Bohemians Prague 1905, 0 tips backing SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice and 0 tips favouring the draw. Bohemians Prague 1905 vs SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice INDW vs ENGW T20I; WPL Live Updates; Sharjah 100; PKL10; Big Bash League; Stats; Today Match Prediction. Bohemians Prague 1905 vs SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice. Bohemians 1905 vs SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice - live score, predicted lineups and H2H stats. About the matchBohemians 1905 is playing home against SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice at Dolicek Stadion on Sat, Dec 16, 2023, 17:00 UTC. This is Round 19 of the 1. Liga. Predicted lineups are available for the match a few days in advance while the actual lineup will be available about an hour ahead of the match. The current head to head record for the teams are Bohemians 1905 seven wins, SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice seven wins, and three draws. Bohemians Prague 1905 vs SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-16Match Details Who: Bohemians Prague 1905 vs SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice Competition: 1. Liga When: 2023-12-16, 19:00 Venue: Dolicek Stadium Bohemians Prague 1905 will host SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice at Dolicek Stadium on 2023-12-16 at 19:00 in an interesting encounter in 1. Liga. Bohemians Prague 1905, currently sitting at 9 will be looking for important home win. SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice, on the other hand, sits in 16 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 55% chance of a home win, and a 21% chance of an away win. Right now, the odds for this match are 55% against the Bohemians Prague 1905 finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 21% against SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice winning. The draw is rated at 24%. The Bohemians Prague 1905 vs SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice match will likely be broadcasted on television by a variety of channels depending on your location. In the UK, the match will be shown live on%stream%. Bohemians 1905 Dynamo České Budějovice on-line 4 hours ago — Budějovice vs. Bohemians - online přenos z fotbalového utkání z ligy Gambrinus liga, kde se střetl SK Dynamo České Budějovice s Bohemians ... Bohemians 1905 vs České Budějovice Stats, Predictions & Total Match Corners for Bohemians 1905 and SK Dynamo České Budějovice. League AVG is Czech Republic First League's average across 140 matches in the 2023/2024 ... Bohemians 1905 Praha U19 vs SK Dynamo České Bohemians 1905 Praha U19 played against SK Dynamo České Budějovice U19 in 2 matches this season. Currently, Bohemians 1905 Praha U19 rank 16th, while SK ... Bohemians 1905 vs Dynamo Ceske Budejovice Bohemians Prague 1905 will soon be competing against SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice in Prague; a match sure to draw fans from both camps. Up to 6300 people will ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page