top of page

NYBC Group

Public·24 members

Today: CS Constantine vs. JS Kabylie live 15.12.2023 Livestream TV


3 hours ago — No defeats at half time can be found in CS Constantine's 15 most recent home games in Division 1 · CS Constantine haven't lost a match in 14 of ...


ᐉ Constantine vs Kabylie Live Stream, Tip » How to watch They're the best of the bets available right now. Our expert partners are tipping over 1.5 goals for this match. Check out their VIP predictions here. Andre ... 88 1. 93 CS Constantine JS Kabylie Unbeaten run (3) for JS Kabylie JS Kabylie are unbeaten in their last 3 Ligue 1 games (2W, 1D). Players scored 5 goals and 2 conceded in that run. Poor form in away games 3 losses in 5 games. (2W, 0D, 3L) is the record in away games. With their average of 1 goals conceded per game. Summary Team Strength 67% Avg. minutes played (last 6) 51% 0 Changes (vs. last game) Fresh important missings Head to head 76% 24% HT Shots Shots (on goal) Danger attack LineupChanges 03/07/23 0-0 9 - 10 4- 9 84 - 82 2 - 4 6 (51%) 5 (44%) 1. 62 3. 2 09/01/22 0-1 11 - 2 4- 1 56 - 33 15 - 4 2 (41%) 0 (36%) 1. CS Constantine U21 VS JS Kabylie U21 - Live Score, Starting Line up, Statistik, Analisis, Skor Bola1 Minutes 0 20' Statistics Corner Kicks 14 Corner Kicks(HT) 4 1 Yellow Cards Shots 7 2 Shots on Goal 128 Attacks 148 77 Dangerous Attacks 93 12 Shots off Goal 40% Possession 60% 41% Possession(HT) 59% Team Statistics Home Recent 3 Matches Away Recent 10 Matches 2. 7 Scored 1. 12 2 - 0 USM Khenchela 1-0 10 - 12 6 - 6 72 - 78 1 - 2 1 (61%) 3 (41%) 1. 5 3. 75 5. 5 24. 11 Paradou AC 0 - 0 2 - 6 0 - 2 68 - 50 3 - 5 2 (61%) 3 (63%) 17. 11 0 - 1 NC Magra 18 - 4 8 - 3 114 - 56 8 - 4 3 (56%) 0 (16%) 1. 3 4. 2 11 10. 11 US Souf 3 - 4 6 - 12 11 - 18 5 - 4 6 (22%) 2 (53%) 2. 88 2. 38 6. CS Constantine vs JS Kabylie Head to Head Jan 30, 2022 — CS Constantine v JS Kabylie, Algeria Division 1, 1x2 odds:1.95 3.30 3.40, Predictions: total goals under 2.0, total corners under 8.0, ... CS Constantine - JS Kabylie Live - D1 Nedjma: Football Scores & Highlights - 30/01/2022Follow the D1 Nedjma live Football match between CS Constantine and JS Kabylie with Eurosport. The match starts at 1:30 PM on January 30th, 2022. Catch the latest CS Constantine and JS Kabylie news and find up to date D1 Nedjma standings, results, top scorers and previous winners. 10 3 - 0 JS Saoura 2-0 10 - 8 6 - 3 55 - 84 4 - 7 5 (35%) 1. 67 3. 3 30. 9 ASO Chlef 1 - 0 14 - 6 47 - 57 2 (62%) 0 (37%) 3. 5 JS Kabylie Last 6 Matches 5. 1 MC Alger 22. 12 El Bayadh 8. 12 Ben Aknoun 4 - 1 54 - 35 8 - 5 0 (43%) 1 (23%) 2. 12 1 - 3 4 - 13 37 - 38 7 - 7 2 (31%) 3 (9%) 2. 4 25. 11 1 - 1 11 - 4 85 - 24 8 - 0 1 (49%) 0 (34%) 7 19. 11 9 - 7 5 - 0 107 - 67 10 - 9 1. 55 5. 25 ES Sétif 8 - 2 42 - 28 4 (29%) 2 (47%) 7. CS Constantine - JS Kabylie Live - D1 Nedjma Jan 30, 2022 — Follow the D1 Nedjma live Football match between CS Constantine and JS Kabylie with Eurosport. The match starts at 1:30 PM on January 30th, 2022 ... 8 3. 1 4. 75 06/05/22 1-3 10 - 5 4- 3 61 - 28 4 - 3 0 (62%) 11 (48%) 1. 4 3. 8 8 01/30/22 2-1 6 - 7 3- 6 81 - 66 6 - 1 4 (67%) 5 (55%) 1. 85 3. 6 07/18/21 1-2 1-1 8 - 8 3- 3 70 - 72 9 - 5 2 (45%) 7 (46%) 1. 95 2. 9 4 03/26/21 16 - 4 7- 3 57 - 31 5 - 1 0 (68%) 0 (50%) 2. 2 3 see more Team form 2. 00 1. 67 (+-17%) total 1. 67 (+67%) total 1. 00 CS Constantine Last 6 Matches All League Cups 6. 1 MC Oran 17:45 30. 12 US Biskra 23. 12 CR Belouizdad 19:00 1. CS Constantine - JS Kabylie Suivez le match CS Constantine - JS Kabylie en direct LIVE ! C'est CS Constantine (CSC) qui recoit JS de Kabylie pour ce match algerien du vendredi 15 ... CS Constantine vs JS Kabylie: LiveScore, Live Stream + PredictionAlgeria Ligue 1 Preview match VS Algeria - Ligue 1 - 12/15/23 17:45 - 10. Round Stadium Stade Mohamed-Hamlaoui ODDS Match 1 X 2 Opening odds 1. 53 3. 4 6 Pre match odds 1. 7 3. 25 5 Asian handicap Line -0. 75 2. 03 1. 70 +0. 75 -0. 25 1. 52 2. 33 +0. 25 -1 2. 60 1. 47 +1 Goals Under Over 2. 5 1. 44 2. 63 Corners 8. Football, Algeria: Constantine live scores, results, fixtures CS Constantine page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …) today. Advertisement. Check bet365.


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page