top of page

NYBC Group

Public·23 members

Valenciennes v Paris live online 16 December 2023


Valenciennes is going head to head with Paris FC starting on 2023-12-16 18:00 GMT . The match is a part of the Ligue 2.


results, fixtures, Valenciennes v Paris FC live Paris FC scores and fixtures - follow Paris FC livescore, results, fixtures and match details on Livesport.com. 03%. A win for Valenciennes has a probability of 30. 97% and a draw has a probability of 28%. The most likely scoreline for a Paris FC win is 0-1 with a probability of 12. 38%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-2 (8. 29%) and 0-2 (7. 83%). The likeliest Valenciennes win is 1-0 (10. 37%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (13. Valenciennes vs Paris FC Stats H2H Preview and Valenciennes - Paris FC match stats and live score, Head-to-head records Disclaimer: Mutating.com does not operate as an online sports betting or gambling ... Paris Saint-Germain vs Valenciennes live score, H2H and Paris Saint-Germain Valenciennes live score (and video online live stream) starts on 14 Feb 2014 at 19:30 UTC time at Parc des Princes stadium, Paris city, ... Valenciennes vs. Paris FC - Ligue 2 - December 16, 2023 - Match Guide, Data Analysis, Standings - Football - Sports MoleCoverage of the Ligue 2 clash between Valenciennes and Paris FC. More game data and we say below the videosAdvert - more content below:Data AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Paris FC win with a probability of 41. Valenciennes vs. Paris FC - Ligue 2 - December 16, 2023 Full coverage of Valenciennes vs Paris FC game on Saturday 16th of December at 18:00 including match guide, data analysis, probability analysis, standings, ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page