top of page

NYBC Group

Public·24 members

Tuzla City - Sloga Doboj Live Broadcast 16 December 2023


FK Sloga Doboj page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …).


FK Tuzla City - Sloga Doboj Live - m:tel Premijer Liga: Football Scores & Highlights - 05/03/2023Follow the m:tel Premijer Liga live Football match between FK Tuzla City and Sloga Doboj with Eurosport. The match starts at 12:00 PM on March 5th, 2023. Catch the latest FK Tuzla City and Sloga Doboj news and find up to date m:tel Premijer Liga standings, results, top scorers and previous winners. Football fans can read breaking Football news headlines, interviews, expert commentary and watch replays. Keep up with what’s happening in the Premier League, Champions League and other competitions. Sloga Doboj - Bosnia And Herzegovina Premier Betting Odds 2 hours ago — BetUS TV. Previous Next. GET STARTED. Friday, December 15. 0 BetUS offers football betting, live and NFL odds all season long. Football, Bosnia and Herzegovina: Tuzla City live scores, FK Tuzla City page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …). Tuzla City vs Sloga Doboj Stats H2H Preview and Prediction 2023-12-16Standings Bosnia Premijer Liga # Name P W D L Goals Last 5 Pts 1 Borac Banja Luka 18 14 3 38:11 45 2 Zrinjski 17 11 4 37:19 35 FK Sarajevo 10 29:15 33 Velež 9 5 32 Sloga Doboj 0 8 22:27 27 6 Siroki Brijeg 7 16:19 22 Posušje 20:20 20 Zeljeznicar Sarajevo 16:25 19 Igman Konjic 21:36 GOŠK Gabela 20:34 Tuzla City 26:32 16 12 Zvijezda 09 13 16:37 Embark on a statistical journey through the match between Tuzla City and Sloga Doboj on 2023-12-16, uncovering key moments and critical performance indicators. Tuzla City vs Sloga Doboj H2H - Livescore Watch the history of confrontations between Tuzla City and Sloga Doboj on livescores.biz. « Back. Live matches. FK Tuzla City vs FK Sloga Doboj Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-16Match Details Who: FK Tuzla City vs FK Sloga Doboj Competition: Premijer Liga When: 2023-12-16, 14:00 Venue: FK Tuzla City will host FK Sloga Doboj at on 2023-12-16 at 14:00 in an interesting encounter in Premijer Liga. FK Tuzla City, currently sitting at 11 will be looking for important home win. FK Sloga Doboj, on the other hand, sits in 5 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 57% chance of a home win, and a 19% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 24%. Previous results The head-to-head record for FK Tuzla City vs FK Sloga Doboj is worth a look. FK Tuzla City have won 2 meetings with FK Sloga Doboj, while FK Sloga Doboj have won 2. There have been 1 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for FK Tuzla City vs FK Sloga Doboj from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between FK Tuzla City and FK Sloga Doboj? At the moment there are 2 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing FK Tuzla City, 1 tips backing FK Sloga Doboj and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 57% against the FK Tuzla City finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 19% against FK Sloga Doboj winning. Sloga Doboj vs Tuzla City: live 15 september 2023. Team Sloga Doboj - Tuzla City. Premier Liga, 15.09.2023 9:00. Live game, news, stats, videos, lineups, bets.


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page