top of page

NYBC Group

Public·23 members

(live tv<<) Caen - Dunkerque live 16 December 2023


Caen - Dunkerque | 12/16/2023 | Stadium ➤ Stade Michel d'Ornano, Caen, France | Ligue 2. Live score, trends, statistics, odds and predictions.


5 goals Score Tip - 1:0 Full game statsHead to Head matches Latest games stats Over 1. 5 90%60% Over 2. 5 80%30% Over 3. 5 40%30% Average Scored 2. 000. 90 Average Conceded 1. 801. 70 Power rank last games Power rank - Team strength (goals, victories, possession, corners, attacking pressure and defense performance). Team W D L GOALS O2. 5 BTTS POWER 4 3 20:18 80% 70% 105. 2 2 5 9:17 30% 40% 79. 47 goals. In this season of Ligue 2, Dunkerque has won 3 times, lost 10 times, and drawn 4 times. Dunkerque has scored an average of 0. 76 goals per match and conceded 1. 71 goals. In the last 5 matches, Caen has won 4 times, lost 1 times and drawn 0 times. Caen has scored an average of 2. 0 goals per match and conceded 1. 0 goals. In the last 5 matches, Dunkerque has won 1 times, lost 2 times and drawn 2 times. Caen vs Dunkerque soccer prediction, stats and h2h - SoccerecoLive game details Caen Dunkerque Live game details coming soon... Compare teams Won 4 in last 10 gamesWon 3 in last 10 games Not won 6 in last 10 gamesNot won 7 in last 10 games Lost 3 in last 10 gamesLost 5 in last 10 games Draw 3 in last 10 gamesDraw 2 in last 10 games Last five games WWWLWDLDLW Last 5 home/away only WDDLLDDWWW Predictions 5 on Caen Under 2. Caen vs USL Dunkerque Live Caen vs USL Dunkerque live starts on 16/12/2023 at 18:00 UTC time in Ligue 2. Currently, Caen rank -, while USL Dunkerque hold - position. Looking to compare ... 5 goals is 54% In the last match on 12/09/2023, Caen defeated RC Calais with a score of 1-4 In the last match on 12/09/2023, Dunkerque drew with Reims Sainte-Anne with a score of 1-1 In the last head-to-head on 04/02/2022, Caen defeated Dunkerque at home with a score of 2-1 In the last 4 head-to-head matches, Caen has won 2 times, Dunkerque has won 0 times, and they have drawn 2 times. Caen vs Dunkerque » Predictions, Odds & Scores Caen vs Dunkerque ❱ 16.12.2023 ❱ Soccer ❱ Ligue 2, France ❱ ⚡ Best Odds & Picks ⭐ Accurate Predictions ✔️ Live Score & Stats ✌ Match Preview. Caen - Dunkerque tips, predictions and statisticsCaen and Dunkerque will face each other on 12/16/2023 at 6:00 PM at Stade Michel d'Ornano stadium, Caen, France. The match is part of Ligue 2. The referee for the match is Mickaël Leleu. The probability of winning for Caen is 42%. The probability of a draw between Caen and Dunkerque is 27%. The probability of winning for Dunkerque is 31% The probability of both teams scoring is 51%, while the probability of at least one team not scoring is 49% The probability of there being over 2. 5 total goals is 46%, while the probability of there being under 2. Caen vs Dunkerque Live: Score, Result and Match Stats, Stream Follow Caen - Dunkerque Live Score, H2H, TV Channel, How to watch, Stats Updates and Match Information at in , Caen has scored an average of 1. 8 goals per match, while Dunkerque has scored an average of 1. 3 goals per match. Caen is currently in the 12th position in the Ligue 2 league, while Dunkerque is in the 19th position. In this season of Ligue 2, Caen has won 6 times, lost 7 times, and drawn 4 times. 53 goals per match and conceded 1. Football, France: Caen live scores, results, fixtures Stade Malherbe Caen page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …). SM Caen - USL Dunkerque Live - Ligue 2 Follow the Ligue 2 live Football match between SM Caen and USL Dunkerque with TNT Sports. The match starts at 18:00 on 16 December 2023. Catch the latest SM ... Caen - Dunkerque match en direct Live du Samedi 16 Suivez le match Caen - Dunkerque en direct LIVE ! C'est Stade Malherbe Caen (SMC) qui recoit US du Littoral de Dunkerque pour ce match francais du samedi 16 ... USL Dunkerque - SM Caen Live - Ligue 2 Follow the Ligue 2 live Football match between USL Dunkerque and SM Caen with Eurosport. The match starts at 5:00 PM on May 11th, 2024.


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page